Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Self Eval

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

I am just happy to be done at this point even though not everything is turned in. After I got behind from being sick, I did all of unit 3 and 4 since May 6 and I am tired.

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

Everything. I got so behind in my 5 classes that all my work suffered. And I really hate my moving limb. It is ugly. I didn't have time to paint it.

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

Honestly, I have no idea. All of my work is not in and I will be happy if I pass at this point.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

Not get sick, not have surgery, don't hit every branch of the procrastination tree on the way down even if I have a good reason.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for share such a wonderful article.I like the way of writing and presenting the information.You can share more informative article and i will share this article for my friends.best essay service